Skip to main content

A New World!!



The year is 2077. What people never thought of few decades ago has been accomplished. There is peace around world but the war with loneliness is increasing in people. Weekend gathering with families seems like a year ago. Every mayhem gives an opportunity for someone or something to make name. This one gave birth to humanoid robots.  

Robots are highly efficient in different forms of work. They also made robot with high resemblance between the robots and humans. Now, they made humanoid robot with actual consciousness and named it Droid-64. It possess Artificial Intelligence and is literally same as human in terms of touching sensation. The great thing about Droid were that each of them was able to adapt the circumstances these robots are initiated in. In another words, each of these robots had unique personalities that depend upon where and who initiated the Droids.  

Droids were first developed by Oscar Enterprises which is one of the leading technology manufacturing agency. These big companies hire experts as critics for Droids. The Droid-64 came to me and my team for proof checking and for initial review of how it could impact the lives of the people around them.  

A couple of Droids were coming at our lab before setting the product release date. They were sending a male and a female. That morning, the doorbell rang and a parcel of Droid-64 was there in front of my doorstep.




I was perplexed seeing this at my doorstep and called Patt, one of my team member who lived down the street. “Maybe it was some kind of misunderstanding. The delivery man could have probably sent it to your address” exclaimed Patt. I also thought the same and told him to come by my home and help me drop them off at lab. We returned after dropping them and I offered him to come inside for a cup of coffee.  

“Well, let’s start the initial phase of review from tomorrow” 

“Yeah I’ll inform Neil and Harry, you call Angela and let her know too.” 

“Wait! Aren’t the company providing the male droid? There was only one parcel. Where’s the other one?” 

“I don’t know. They might sent us the next later” 

The doorbell rang. I went to answer and it was a male droid. 

“We got another one!” 

“Wait what? The next one also came here?” 

“Yeah I think it’s the delivery destination. I thought Harry put down the lab’s address but I guess he put the destination here.” 

 

Me and Patt took the next one to lab and texted Harry to meet us there on our way. I was surprised that they parceled the Droid in just a plastic cover with no boxes and manuals whatsoever. When we reached the lab, there were two parcels of same Droid, one male and one female. We were confused.

 

“What is happening?  Are the Oscars giving these droids away?” exclaimed Patt. 

“Well it’s not supposed to be cheap though. Let’s just wait till Harry comes. I think he’ll know about this more.” 

After a while, Harry arrived at the lab on his red mustang. 

“Here he comes. What is this, Harry? Why is two Droids parceled to Aditya’s house and two at lab?” 

“OH! I totally forgot to tell you guys. Actually, the company wanted us to have two droids each in our homes just for overlooking the practical use of this. So they sent a pair to each of us and one pair at lab for team to check the Droids. They are probably delivered in your house too, Patt.”

 

Well, we each got 2 droids for ourselves and I think it was a good decision made by the company. It would be more practical if we all spent some time as normal persons with droid to see if any problems arises. Patt was kind of excited about this. I won’t lie but I do think of this as a kind of burden. Well I have friends to hang out and watching over these droids when I’m not working would just be a drag.  

So we took two of them to my house and left other two at lab. When I reached home I opened the parcel. Damn those two looked so much lively and I don’t think anyone could tell if it was a robot or a real human by just looking at them 

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post class Reflection week 5

 august 5,2020       Again the day to learn something fun and interactive class was held on august 5,2020 and its our ENGT class conducted by our respected teacher EAK duwadi sir. The class begin with the quiz playing and as we know it was fun . First of all the internet was bad so I could not get chance to play but on another round I played and it was amazing. As   a part of our creative learning, Eak sir taught us to write a Diamante poem, which I found pretty interesting. It is a type of poem, in which a word is chosen and words describing it is also written in the successive lines. And then the words describing its antonym is written. And in this way, the entire meaning becomes opposite from the initially preceding word . Then some of my friends presented on “Memo Writing”. Memo was derived from memorandum which meant a message written for business or diplomacy. The memos are generally written to convey message to the staff or workers of any business company...

Post Class Reflection week 8

  Today, on 2 nd  September, 2020, we attended one more English Class. I took today’s class with  same joy and excitement like the previous classes. There were 2 very interesting presentations which were lined up today to be presented. We all were desperate to listen to those  presentation and so were presenters.   So the first presentation was about the short story "Mr. know all"   written by  William Somerset  Maugham. This was a very interesting story that was presented in an even more fascinating technique. This story deals with the theme of “ Never judge a book by its cover” , with the mentality of people who still carry thoughts of racism.  The writer may be trying to show humanity and nature of women. Outer cover can never represent the inner reality . And the next presentation was about the investigative report prepared by Ayush Paudel.  An investigative report was generally made to make things clear about any incident. These typ...

Signs Of Depression

Many people who suffer from depression are likely to have experienced some of these signs of depression. If we can begin to understand the signs, we should have an easier time in identifying them when or if they appear (either in ourselves or in others). 1) Turning Down Activities We Usually Love when we suffer from low mood or depression, we can find that we begin to have little interest in things that we normally would enjoy. 2) We Always Feel Exhausted having little to  no energy is a common sign of low mood. 3) We Lash Out At Others we are also likely to become easily irritable or angry with ourselves and others around us. 4) We Can Have Both Good Days And Bad Days We can have more good days than bad days but this doesn't means that we aren't suffering from depression. 5) Unusual Sleep And Eating Habits We might find that we either can't get to sleep at all, or we sleep to much. 6) Acting Recklessly When people are feeling depressed , they can turn to reckless behavior ...